Tuesday, September 6

landed me a job, finally

well the title says it all really! it is a call centre job with an outsourcing company called adecco. shitty place i shall be working in, but i am no one to complain. at least my first week, which is supposed to be scary is in town (where i have to be for my training), so that should make me feel better. i start next week, and am looking forward to actually doing something where i get paid instead of sitting on my arse doing bugger all. a 13 week temporary contract just to make sure i don't do this all my life. some smart suits, good shoes, that's all i need right. the interviewer also said something about a smile but we'll see about that. first week i have to be at the training centre at something like 8:45am so i doubt if i'd be smiling. they'll just have to learn to deal with it.

i think i'll have more stories to write about once i am actually working, and my blog will eventually turn out to be a vent for all my frustration at work. how cool is that? i'd be able to whinge with a reason! i really am looking forward to work. i swear.

now to the more interesting things in life, i have woken up not to long back (7 minutes and 37 seconds to be precise) and the weather outside looks bright and sunny. definitely a day to be spent outside and made the most of, and not worth sitting inside doing stupid stuff like blogging, you know what i mean. i can hear an ambulance outside. not the best day for someone i guess. at least it's not misty today, last night i went out to tesco to buy me some nie chocolate and food, just before twelve, it was so bloody misty, couldn't see a thing. wasn't wearing my glasses so that didn't help. maybe i really should get the fuck out of here and head to the meadows...a certain danny wallace...a certain join me...

p.s. happy wedding anniversary, n&n.

1 Comments:

Blogger henri Banks said...

Yes yes very good work give you more rights !!! gratulations :-)

06 September, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home