Saturday, December 25

ho ho ho - a white crimbo

merry crimbo all! hope you all had a good time. there wasn't much to do here, but since (luckily) it snowed a lot, we had a pure white crimbo, and made a snowman (rather ugly may i add) and played with snow, then came in and had the usual dinner. it was a nice day

i got some really nice gifts from my secret santa - a santa hat, some pens, some really cool cars, a popeye dvd. yay, thank you secret santa :o)

here are some pics of our rather vain attempt to build a snowman [the snowman is wearing my ss hat :o)]



ugly snowman 


snowman 


snowman and i 


riz and the snowman 


riz again 


ho ho ho 


riz with my santa hat 


hurrah 


the pond 


riz 


me 



shortie looking for something in the snow 



shortie again 


shortie in the snow Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky you. I had a 'forsty' xmas. Looks like you got all of the snow. Your snowman is pretty good - I like his arms. And I think you should wrap up more when out in the snow or you will catch a cold! -:) kraM

26 December, 2004  
Blogger the fourth dimension said...

gee, thanks for the advice, i was well wrapped up today when i went out :o) the snowman is still standing outside, which is quite nice too

26 December, 2004  

Post a Comment

<< Home